The IAC is an Arab charity operating throughout the MENA region. The IAC was established in 1967 in London, and was the first Arab charity to be registered in the UK in 1976. The charity’s principal aim is humanitarian, though our objectives also encompass supporting educational and training programs, and promoting Arab culture. We do this by:
- initiating and supporting long-term humanitarian and educational projects
- inviting high-profile speakers to give talks relating to Arab issues as part of our educational program
- holding events and functions that promote Arab culture
- supporting our IAC Esmat Al-Said school, which has been operating in London since 1976, dedicated to teaching the Arabic language to children
- supporting projects initiated by our members and partner organisations
Our membership is open equally to women, men and non-Arabs. We welcome your support and contribution, not only in financial terms, but also in any input of ideas for events or projects.